Saturday 28 November 2009

Truth

there are many types of people in this world...
smart,
stupid,
good-looking,
ugly,
funny,
dull,
emo,
sarcastic,
arrogant,
humble,
liar,
honest,
loyal,
betrayer,
and 
last but not least
the miserable one...


now i am in my second semester of my trimester...
homework, assignment, exam, study, entertainment, friends...
which one should i choose as my priority?
its kinda confusing...
haiz...
assignments all rushing like hell....
exams also the same...
kinda hate the time...
run so fast...
can't even catch up with it...
isshh!!


During this semester...
i found out the truth of my friends...
they liked to change mask...
they two faces in their lives...
that's the thing i hate the most...
especially one of my house mate...
i thought he's a good guy...
i can depend on him de...
but...
unfortunately...
he let me down...
but nevermind...
i don't mind...


but now i found out someone that i can trust among them...
of coz i can depend on my bro...
but i know he also has his responsibility...
he has his 'other' life...
i understand de...
among my house mates...
also got good got bad...
but what about my friends?


=="...
don't mention about it...
this semester...
i know i have chosen the wrong group of friends...
only some...
not all...
some of them i love them the most...
but some of them i hate them till wanna kill them sometimes...
but never mind...
this semester..
i'll be patient...


when people are familiar with each other...
they will reveal their true identity...
by the time...
you may regret of choosing them as your friends...
because...
truth...
will be revealed...
once you are aware of your surroundings...

~the end~

0 comments:

Post a Comment