Saturday 24 September 2011

People


Dear blog,
It's me again,
2day,
I'm gonna tell you on a topic,
which was discussed by my brother,
I found out that it's quite true,
That,
after studying for so long here,
I find that,
there are 3 major types of people in UTAR,
the first type,
is those who likes to be in gang,
and,
there are a few types also,
for those who likes to be in gang,
those who get together in sports (i mean basketball),
those who get together in games (i mean A-station),
those who get together for meals (i mean lunch or dinner),
those who will be only together in class,
i think,
that's all for gang,
next type,
are those couples in pairs,
who always stick together,
(i always pity the guy when i saw these type)
and then,
the last type,
is those who is always alone all time,
these people will be very happy although they are all alone,
after a long chat with my brother on this topic,
i found that,
i fall in the 3rd category D=,
i dunno why,
my friends are leaving me one by one,
except for those who i currently know now,
i know,
i have lots of friends,
bunch of them,
but,
you know what?
these people often use me as a tool,
a teaching tool,
ask me to teach them, 
ask me to borrow them answers,
ask me for past years,
have they ever care about me?
sometimes,
i rather i have no friends than having many friends,
now,
my exam's over,
my feelings should be very happy and excited,
but,
i've the feeling that,
after i come bak for nex sem,
i will be all alone,
ALL THE TIME,
so,
i'll just concentrate on my studies,
add oil to myself ba...


dc-ed~



0 comments:

Post a Comment