Saturday 19 September 2009

Life...


What is life?
Where does life comes from?
Why is there life?
Who created life?
How can we use our lives?
When will one's life ends?
 Too many questions right?


Ha...
Life...
is just like a story...
a game...
a quest...
a mission...
a job...
or...
nothing...


One can live their live their life to the fullest...
one can also end their life immediately...
one can have happy endings in his life...
one can have his life messed up...
one can just live till he dies without doing anything... 
life can be filled with lots of things...


One's life can be filled with happiness...
one's life can be filled with sadness...
one's life can be filled with criminals...
one's life can be filled with sorrow...
one's life can be filled with anger...
one can have a miserable life...
but my life is a story...
fulfilled with variety kinds of happenings...


i think...
my life has changed...
since i came to this uni life...
i think that i have changed a lot...
no...
not i think...
it is that...
i had changed a lot...
the present me is not the previous me...
i had totally changed into another person...
the present me...
is another person...
i am not the me in the past...
i am a new person...


Now...
i am a confident person...
i am a dependable person...
a more trust able person...
a more generous person...
an open minded person...
a more sociable person...
because my life is filled with different kinds of stories...
i have had experienced different kinds of events in my life...
i had learned a lot of things through my experiences...
i had gained a lot of values from my experiences...
through these new experiences in my life...
i have turned into a new leaf...
these changes in life will remain in me now...
always....
and forever...


~the end~

0 comments:

Post a Comment