Wednesday 13 January 2010

Choices...


Every living things in this world...
has to make decisions everyday...
whether to eat...
sleep...
play...
etc...
Human beings are one of the most clever creature created by GOD...
has to make the most decisions...
has the most decisions to choose...
but why is there choices?
why not if there's only one choice?
b'coz...
human beings are greedy...
they like to have a lot of options...
family, work, jobs, friends...
and the most important choice...
money?
or...
life?


Sometimes...
when i was alone...
walking on the road...
sitting in my room...
cycling outside...
and..
even when i was with my closest friends...
some of these questions will pop-up in my mind...


why they have but i dun have?
why can they have such a peaceful life?
why he/she can but i can't?
why is he/she so clever?
why he/she wanna do that?
why give me so many things to do?
why give options to choose my partners?
why cannot be just one?
why their attitude is like shit?
why is everyone leaving?
what am i doing?
why i like to help?
why i got so many problems while nobody can help me solve?
why i got so many why's???
and the most FAQ...
why am i borned to this world?


those questions keep on flying in my mind...
made me cannot concentrate...
but can i solve those questions by myself?
i tried...
but i failed...
can anyone answer those questions for me?
i am tired of searching for my answers...
another question...
should i start or just be alone?
can anyone answer my questions?
still in doubt...
what should i do?
anyone?
help?


~END~

0 comments:

Post a Comment