Monday 1 March 2010

~Festivals~

There are many festivals in our country....
malay new year...
chinese new year...
indian new year...
malay related festivals...
chinese related festivals...
indian related festivals...
and many more...
with these variety of festivals present in our country...
this shows that our country has different variety of people...
different cultures...
different practices...
and so on...
kinda crowded country rite? =)

bak to me now...
haha...xD
long time din touch my blog liao since the lunar new year...
coz i'd start another hobby...
that is writing a diary...
DIARY~ING...xD
kinda like blogging but it needs a pen and a diary only...xD
many things had happened since new year...
new year...new relationship...xD

time passes really fast...
now it's already semester 3 of my trimester...
stil in de mood of going secondary school...hahaXD
haha...but my CNY tis year really is a misery...
no feeling of CNY this year...
may be i m stick to my UNI life ad...
dunno wat's happening around...xD
went to help out at my uncle's phone shop bak at hometown...
earn some pocket money...$$$
haha...kinda surprising that i had a good income this year...
as i had calculated...
my salary + ANG PAO...
hehe...RM7xx
i was surprised this year...
haha...xD
so much money this year...hahaxD

but there's a disaster after CNY...
results came out...
mine's was ok...
but my honey's...
when i phoned her that day...
she was crying...T.T
my heart was like being stabbed million times...
dat whole day..
i cnt concentrate on my work...
i even did some wrong things...
top-up the wrong amount of money to ppl...
LOL...
my uncle got mad when he saw that...xD

haha...today i bought a present for myself...
erm...2day is 1st of March...
and 2moro is 2nd...
dat means...
2moro is my b'day...
2day is my last 18th day...
2moro already 19...xD
wish myself happy b'day in advance...=]
HAPPY B'DAY PETER LIM....^^

~the END

1 comments:

Elaine Lee said...

happy birthday dear...love dear oh^^

Post a Comment