Tuesday 9 March 2010

Emotions...

humans experience different emotions everyday...
it's just like changing our clothes daily...
happy...=)
sad...=(
moody...
crazy...=P
lazy...
and all other emotions...
different emotions will have different feeling...
it'll just disturb your feelings...
whether you are happy or not...
when emotion changes...
you'll turn into another person...
we can't hide our feelings or emotions...
people can see it when our emotion changes...
but some people are different...
some can hide their feelings from others...
although one is moody...
but one can hide his/her feelings from his/her closest friends...
one will just keep the feeling alone...
keep till one will cry it out alone...
or even worse...
one will turn crazy...xD

It's already week 2 of my 3rd semester in Foundation Studies...
today...
i felt that i m different from the other days...
tired...
moody...
lazy...
dunno y...
this combo of these feelings made me think of lots of things....
even thought of dying...xD
even in the lecture hall 2day...
i can't concentrate to the lecturer...
i don even understand today's lecture...=)
this made me scared...
scared that i have phobia to these two subjects...
cost accounting...
finance...
dunno whether can tackle them anot...
after the lectures...
had my dinner with my frens...
and...
wasted my money...
haiz...=[
my stomach keep on rejecting the food that i put into my mouth...
dunno y...
when i put the food near my mouth...
my stomach will ache...
like asking me not to consume it...
my mood definitely changes after 2day's  dinner...
when i heard bout my frens talking bout migrating to other houses...
made me wanna whack them...
really hate it when i heard that conversation...
but how?
my honey's involve in the conversation...
i'll just have to sit down there and listen...
and be patient...
when i arrive home...
felt terribly tired...
wanna sleep...
but when i lied on the bed...
i thought of my honey...
luckily...
my honey cheered me up when i went to her house...
now my mood changes back to normal again...
no more moody after coming bak from my honey's house...
thanks honey for cheering me up...
love you forever honey...

~the END 

0 comments:

Post a Comment