Tuesday 30 March 2010

Wishes

In this world...
which is inhabitant by living and non living things...
is full of natural disasters, wars, fights, deaths, etc...
every living thing in this world...
has their own wishes...
every human in this world has the wishes of their own...
but most of them could not get their wishes granted...
because of greediness, selfishness, cruelness, etc...
to have our wishes granted...
we must work hard, struggle hard to get them...
if not...
our wishes will only be always in our dreams....
and when they are in our dreams...
they will never come true...
because dreams are never true...
although sometimes does comes true...
me..
as a human...
that has already survive for 19 years...
has never had a dream come true...

now...
it's already week 5 of my trimester...
and i haven do any revision...=)
through these few weeks..
i've found out a lot of things...
i've ask myself tonnes of questions.....
because...
my life is full of miseries...
bitter memories...
hard to cope with my current life...
sometimes...
i feel like dying...=(

i know...
i always care about others...
families...
friends...
buddies...
but how about myself?
no one ever understands me...
all i know is just care about others first...
but one really cares about me...
my mom and dad...
i miss them so much whenever i felt that i m lonely...
sometimes...
i even cried...
when someone's moody...
i tried to cheer someone up...
but i turned up failure...
this makes me hopeless...
cant even care about someone...
what should i do?=(

now...
the question is...
wat i wan in my life?
what's the purpose of me living in this world?
i feel like my life's meaningless...
i always made the wrong choices...
because...
i always couldn't get what i wan...
i wanna be alone...
i wanna turn back myself to the old me...
quiet...
lonely...
dun care bout others...
sometimes...
i dun wanna have too much friends...
when there are too many friends..
i need to care about them...
and then...
this question occurs in my mind again...
WHO CARES ABOUT ME?

now...
i've regretted...
y i did not listen to my mom?
i should have trusted her...
because my mom never lies to me...
but...
it's too late for regrets...
she ask me not to get involved in relationships...
but i ignored her words...
and now...
i have to take up the responsibility...
but...
i'm not happy...=(
i've not made the right choices in my life...
never...

~leave me alone...

0 comments:

Post a Comment